Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Survey Opportunity Tip Thread Outdated - UPDATED 10/11/10

Hybrid View

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I clear cookies once every morning and that's it, unless I've been looking around the web and want to purchase something on SR, than I clear again. As long as you clear cookies once per day, you are good to go as far as surveys are concerned.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Agree, I don't clear between the 3 survey's and don't have a problem with credits. I clear 1st thing in the morning and that's it. I'll only clear during the day if I get the no survey's available, then i'll wait a bit, clear, and try again.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    well yay, this is me too....I thought you only had to clear between greenfield and amp.....
    I'm really paranoid so I clear between all of them. I think if you do the Daily then the Y2C you are ok cookie wise without having to clear but if you do the Y2C then the Daily you run the risk of something getting overriden. I could be wrong though. It has been a while since I've looked at this thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

So just to clarify, if a survey doesn't credit and I have run the test and it says I am okay, then the credit just didnt come thru? I can't file a survey issue w/gf b/c itisn't a tech problem right?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

correct if you get the completed screen and dont recieve credit you can not file a dispute (trouble ticket) or file it as a technical issue since the survey didn't have a technical issue. If you are finding that you aren't getting credit for Greenfield Daily Surveys often then there is something on your computer causing issues because those do not track by cookies but rather by userid. I haven't ever in all these years had a DS not credit when I have gotten the congrats page.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Hi SR Gang... I'm trying to get back into the swing of surveys. I've been seriously slacking I found this part after the fact, and was wondering if I can still change users. I did an SSI one day and an SSI2 another day (so only 2 in total). Only I used my info for both. Would it be ok to switch to me SSI and Ra SSI2 (that is what we do for Greenfield Daily & Your2Cents) and continue with that from here on out, since I have only done 2 so far? Or am I stuck with me doing both. Either way ok, any survey $$ is good $$. Thanks for any help!

"2. SSI and SSI 2 are the same survey company - different links. Please use the method noted in #1 above to maximize your survey opportunities. Only 1 survey per person, per link. There is some tracking mechanism on these so keep the same person doing the same survey link - don't mix it up. You MUST clear cookies between doing the SSI and SSI2."
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards