Thanks for reading my trip report. Sorry I posted in the wrong spot.
We have been to WDW about 23 times and we never visited the waterparks until last year with some friends who went on vacation with us. I loved the water parks and particularly Blizzard Beach. They are one of the best deals Disney offers. An annual pass to their water parks is $99 and it is $49.95 for a single visit, so annual is the ticket if you are staying in Florida for any length of time. Blizzard Beach is huge fun especially the Family Raft Ride, the lazy river and the red slides and the racers it is a blast! However, to give Typhoon Lagoon it's due their Water Coaster is awesome and their tidal wave pool is pretty spectacular and I did not get the chance to try swimming with the sharks!!!
Thankfully, both water parks offer the fresh made mini donuts and you don't feel bad eating them because you do alot of swimming and walking! I always felt I would rather do the regular parks and visit a water park closer to home but Disney really knows how to make these water parks rock so definitely do yourself a favor and check them out!!!