Thread: CPX Error

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I too have had instances where I click into a higher value ($1.80), seemed to go through several surveys, completed and got .$31. would never have done one for that value.

I am able to get more than one per day, I space them out over the day.
    Then that has happened to you with the reward part, I check after several hours and still get the same replay, just like in the beggining, that was a long survey to end up with .40, and then I can not get any others. I did mine about 6a and I get this message checking just now.

unfortunately we couldnt find a survey for your profile.

Try again in a few hours.

Scard could not read your post yesterday about Your, I guess went to the next page.

Trish can not see your post when it goes to a new page the error is still there and we cannot read anyone's post at that point.

It did happen to me again today the only survey I tried stated 3.00m it ended up to be .30 only thing I got into Samp checked cookies and still .30 and then can not get another one.
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-18-2024 at 09:47 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Then that has happened to you with the reward part, I check after several hours and still get the same replay, just like in the beggining, that was a long survey to end up with .40, and then I can not get any others. I did mine about 6a and I get this message checking just now.

unfortunately we couldnt find a survey for your profile.

Try again in a few hours.

Scard could not read your post yesterday about Your, I guess went to the next page.
    YS- got one yesterday, first this month. All of February only got 4. Seems I am banned from doing theirs for doing "too many" surveys.
    we used to have Dynata that we could do 4, plus several other companies that had surveys. Was not a problem.

Now I do 4 CPX and 1 Sample Champ for a total of 5/day. Would love to know what number is considered not too many? Last week no Survey Champ at all so only 4/day, guess that was too many as well.

YS- can't get my post to be where you can see it.

all February only got 4, got one yesterday. Seems I am banned for doing "too many" surveys. I do 4 CPX and 1 Sample Champ = 5/day,
    last week no Sample Champ at all so only 4/day. Used to have 4 Dynata and then another 4-5 ones to do every day. was not doing "too many" then.
    would like to know what constitutes too many, seems 4 or 5 is the threshold for me.

clicked into one today that was over $1.00, completed and got .28. would never had done one for that amount of money. Usually I can tell if I am being directed to surveys that are not what I clicked on and get out. This time I could not.